Retired Vagabond Usage Terms, Conditions and Disclosure
- All content provided is for entertainment and is copyrighted by Retired Vagabond Blog site (hereafter referred to “Retired Vagabond”).
- Permission from the Retired Vagabond is required to share or use any photo or content provided.
- Links to Retired Vagabond is allowed and encouraged when conforming to these terms and conditions.
- Attempt is made by the Retired Vagabond to be accurate and in no way intentionally defames others.
- Comments made by the Retired Vagabonds followers should accurately represent others and not defame any person, product or company.
- The Retired Vagabond makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found following any link on this site.
- Retired Vagabond site is not be liable for any errors or omissions on any information presented.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- These terms, Conditions are subject to change at anytime.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc the Retired Vagabond is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Google ADSense – Analytics
- The Retired Vagabond website uses Google Analytics Advertising Features.
- The Google Analytics and ADSense cookies allow access to your traffic and search choices to customise the ADs delivered to you. As such, third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together.
- You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use, through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out). See this link: currently available opt-outs for the web