A Visit to the Dentist

On Tuesday morning I awoke…

…with the symptoms of a chest cold starting (I hope not, especially now). I needed to give my Silvarado a bath this morning to keep her spiffy in the hopes my Son would be showing her again later in the day.  Having rained the night before she had a pre-wash making my job easier.  Since I was motivated, I kept on going and gave the Workhorse a bath also.

If anyone is interested…

…in a nice truck, my Son is acting as my agent.  He is showing her now and will continue after I leave in a few days. I bought her when she was new in January of 2000 and kept her in great shape and have a clear title.

My Old Ride and Friend
My Old Ride and Friend

She is a wonderful truck and still has a lot of life left in her.  She was just not up to towing my 12,000 pound Coach.

I have been reading…

…of what seems like an epidemic in bloggers needing to go to the dentist.  Whether it be locally or in  Los Algodones, Mexico.  Well I am no exception, I was scheduled for my regular cleaning and checkup before I leave on my adventure.  When I arrived at my regular Dentists’ office I was ushered in quickly and my hygienist got to work.  Believe it or not I actually enjoy the friendliness of Dr. Hall and his staff in Huntington Beach, Ca.  I have been visiting them with my family for many years.  I guess that’s why I don’t mind (too much) when it is not comfortable at times.  Anyway after my hygienist finished up, she expressed some concern that I may have a problem with an old crown.  After taking some x-ray’s and consulting with Dr. Hall and Myself, it was decided  further work was needed to avoid any unpleasant pain on my adventure.  An appointment was scheduled and I left to continue my duties getting ready for my adventure.

After leaving the dentist…

…I stopped by Biz Support, a mail box business near South Coast Plaza in Santa Ana to have several boxes of personal, business and sensitive financial information shredded.  Another step in closing my home.  I have a paper shredder and cannot count how many boxes of information I have shredded myself already, but I needed to finish now.  After plopping down another $40 plus dollars, I left that many pounds lighter.  Next I ran a few more errands and then returned home to continue my quest, now moving packed boxes to my newly cleaned garage for staging the loading of my workhorse on Monday morning.

I will follow up soon with another update.  It’s getting close now.

Safe travels…Gary


One Response

  1. Sydney Prince February 8, 2014

Howdy, Please join in on the conversation

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Become A Subscriber

Howdy, be notified when Jagger and I go on an adventure. Fill out the information below and click VAGABOND ME!

Thanks for becoming a Vagabonder! Jagger and I look forward to having you along on the trail.

Darn, something is afoul! Please try again.